If you are looking for a CCTV package to be supplied and fitted that is easy to use but have good quality images. We may have the right one for you. CCTV prices are governed by recorder size and how many camera inputs. The quality of the cameras and there night vision range.
To start we offer a free site survey, this allows us to:
- View the property and advise where the best location for cameras are.
- Advise how many cameras would be needed to achieve your objective.
- Find out how many days recording are required.
- Find a suitable location for the recorder.
- Find the best cable routes for each camera, internet link, power for the recorder (if needed)
- Show how the app for phones and tablets work, also software for PC’s.
- See if you would like a monitor or linked to your TV.
Once we have listed what is needed we can quote you as quickly as possible ( normally on site for simple installations ) There is no obligation to go ahead with any quote. All quotes are tailored to individual needs so can vary from house to house. For example one person may want tripwires/motion detection. Someone else may want the same system but without tripwires/motion detection, the second option would be cheaper as there would be less setup involved.
The hardware we can supply:
- DVR ( coax ) 4,8,16,32 channels. 1-24Tb hard drive options ( 4/8 channel 1-6Tb Max )
- NVR ( IP ) 4,8,16,32 channels. 1-24Tb hard drive options ( 4/8 channel 1-6Tb Max )
- Black or White cable.
- 4,5,6,8Mp cameras in Grey or White. ( Coax or IP ) 8Mp = 4K
- Cable management bases for the cameras.
- Internet link via cable, Home plugs.
- HDMI&USB to Cat6 converter to display on a TV up to 120m distance
- Shelving for recorder and more…..
We show you how it all works, setup user accounts and make sure you jot down the password! Don’t worry if you forget how some bits work as we can either tell you over the phone or make another visit to show you. If you opted for motion detection/tripwires this may need tweaking to minimise false detection. Other than that it should run by itself.
We guarantee our installations for 1 year, parts come with a 3 year manufactures warranty.
For more information on CCTV packages and installations please contact me.